Friday, June 27, 2008
GO DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, TO 25 June 08 Post, there is new one stucked there~
So weird to blog in public. Laughs.
I'm in some sort of people's gaming place. (MISSY MUST BE THINKING :"your english sucks man~") haha, ya lah ya lah. Use a red pen to mark on your screen on my post lah. After you finish your dinner come do it for me okay? Muacks~
I think I'm a bigger issue than my english to you, Missy.
Or maybe Missy is the wanton mee auntie that I am critising on my previous previous post. HAHA
Hey! I have already put chilli in my wanton mee on my own already, what do you still wants huh?!
Pei shan, from my dance class reminds me of it.
Actually I don't feel angry lah, haha, I just feel that if someone wants to quarrel with me using english as the excuse, then fine,I will argue back. Sometimes if nothing to do, quarreling can kill some time and vent all your anger you know~
If I have perfect english, I wouldn't write a blog, I will write a book instead. :)
Anyway, yesterday was kind of busy and packed with things to do, went to the new office in Alecier, at Alexandra Road to finish some errand. The office is meant for the new restaurant that is opening on the July, maybe. Not confirm. It was spacious inside and has 2 toilets and many private rooms. I might need to switch my original working place to the new office. WOO~ Hope so because the new office is walking distance from my home~ AND, it's just opposite of Queenstown Secondary school (opposite to the back of QSS) WHICH IS, Cheehooi's secondary school. Once he is back, he will be continuing his study there. He will have my best and full support.
After finishing the errand, I went back to office and packed all my stuffs off my desk, as today it's sort of going through some mini renovation lah.
At Nirai Kanai. Ichiyo san teach us some Okinawan traditional dance, the "E sa" dance. Some moving hand motion together with some trational Okinawan music going along with it. And Ah mei, one of the China staff there, will take care of the shouting parts (she has very loud voices, suspecting that she was born with 2 throats) : "(Okinawan song lyrics, Ah mei's part) :" Yi ya sa sa! ah yi ah! " then I will echo :" AH~! AH~! AH~! AH~!" (with high pitches, DON'T THINK DIRTY it's part of the lyrics) LOL. We will go around the tables to dance and sing in row while flying our hands in the air and when customer is eating their pork belly.. In Okinawa, they used to practise this even when they are in the restaurant. But in Singapore, maybe they will just get choked when they see us doing it.
Hokkien Customer :" Wa lao! Yi nang dey zhuo xia mi?!"
Today, as usual, work in the early morning.
But before that, went to QRP to tele-visit my Cheehooi~ X) He ah ? Still as cute loh~ His parents jokes with him that he misses me more than them.
His mum :" Eh~ you mei you xiang wo ah?"(translate : eh, do you miss me? )
Cheehooi :" ah .. Yi dian dian loh " (abit only)
His mum : " HUH?! Yi dian dian er yi?! " (abit only?!)
Cheehooi : "hahaha..."
His dad : "then do you miss me?"
Cheehooi : " Yi dian dian ." (abit)
His dad : " HUH?! Li zi eh si ginna ah!" (hokkien : HUH?! you si ginna ! )
And he also told me to be careful during bike lesson. His dad cut in into our conversation again...
haha .
"Why you never ask me to be careful?!"
Cheehooi : "Why? You only drives car mah, don't need lah~"
His dad : "What? Walking also needs to be careful okay?"
Cheehooi :" Why?!"
His dad : " because I might fall down while walking mah~"
Cheehooi, His Mum, Me : " ... -.-"
After that, I rush back home to get my keys and back to office. Renovation starts. Where to go? Internet was down, office tables moving, noise going on, and only meeting room is avaliable for me plus, it's very very cold in there. I went to have my lunch and went back home to sleep. lol. I was quite pissed because I was told to be in office without anything that I could do.
Went back home to sleep to vent my anger. haha excuses.
I will include some pictures tomorrow or Monday, in this post. :)
3Months to Cheehooi's arrival.
Ja mata ne.
Shortiegoddess @ 6:50:00 PM | your comment link