Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Yesterday I went to Bugis with a bunch of friends, was eating "JI PAI" at "KE KOU JI", at the food Junction level, hmm, I think it's much nicer than the "Shi Lin Xiao Chi" you know? which are already having a few different outlet. But "KE KOU JI" seems to be the imitation of " SHI LIN XIAO CHI" , I assume lah, because I saw "Shi lin xiao chi" first, as the first branding of Taiwan "xiao chi".
Then went to Bugis outside, that so-call "famous" Wanton Mee.
It actually tasted really normal, and service was extremely lousy. I asked the China auntie to include chilli in my wanton mee, she told me "辣椒自己放的HOR!" then just walked off like that.
Eh, auntie, you cannot tell me nicely meh huh? I stepped on your grave the past life huh?
I was in the seats inside, and there is always a reservation plate putting on one of the big round table. Which no one came to claim it. I was there for 2 hours and it was still empty. Maybe that was they way they do to show that they have customers.. So dishonest.
So don't go and waste your money there okay? Shop name is "Bai Lin" if I'm not wrong. It's open 24hrs and just beside it, there is a prata shop.
Bugis villiage is still as squeezy and there is MANY CHEAP WATCHES AT LIKE 3 DOLLARS or 5 DOLLARS. I didn't buy, scared that it will just spoil easily.
Ja ne
Shortiegoddess @ 10:22:00 AM | your comment link