<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My family at Nirai Kanai:

they are all shy souls

Okay, this is my stupid brother :

trying to hide his retarded face

Very natural smile, or should I say it's TOO NATURAL

Chinbin(brown sugar crepe) in his mouth and holding my Mp3

My friends in Nirai Kanai says my brother looks alike to me,

OH PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT, BECAUSE THE NEXT PICTURE IS THE ANSWER
.


.
.
.

.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.



get it now?
I've tried out some of the Japanese Restaurant in Singapore and if you want good Ramen or Japanese home dishes or reading COMICS while you're eating, I strongly recommand you to

BON GOUT cafe at Robertson Rd, Near Mohamed Sultan or part of it.


It's near this colourful bridge

Here's the dishes that I've tried :


Tonkotsu Ramen, Slurp.

Super nice beef set

Famous coffee, brewed it for 8 hours. Dear coffee lover, please ordered it cold to have the 8hrs brewed one.


Coke Float

I went with Priscilla too! X) I eaten Tori negi (Fried Chicken) too, dipping in wasabi sauce is super nice!


Blur picture. Priscilla showing off her dimples

P.S : But the comics there are all in Japanese. Cheap Japanese 2nd hand VCD/DVD or books are sold there too!

Here's the map and address :

60 Robertson Quay #01-01 The Quayside Singapore 238252
Tel:
6732-5234
Fax:
6732-4580
Operating Hours:
12:00 - 14:30 (Lunch)

14:30 - 18:00 (Bon Goût Beef Curry Rice & Beverages Only)

18:00 - 22:00 (Dinner)

21:30 (Last Order)
Bus:
51, 64, 123, 186
Email Address:
admin@bongout-cafe.com


For more info, go http://www.bongout-cafe.com/

For another good Japanese Restaurant, it would be :


There is many different outlet, but I only went to the Orchard oulet, Ngee ann, the Takashima ya building, 2nd floor's exit, just beside the taxi stand.

The Restaurant is always packed with people. I went there twice and I have to wait all the time.

I didn't take photo of the food. But I manage to find my favourite food online :



Beef with Golden mushroom!

This is SUPER SUPER NICE!!! For one plate, it cost me 10 bucks okay. IT's VERY NICE, trust me. Must try!

I also eaten the sashimi salad, and there is 3 different sauce for you to choose. And also the Cram shell thing, but that one is too salty, I don't like it. I think it just taste weird..

For the address :

Ngee Ann City391
Orchard Road #02-13
Ngee Ann City
Singapore 238873

Telephone +65 6737 8878
Facsimile +65 6737 7997

Opening Hours : 11.30am to 10.00pm daily(last order 9.30pm)

Now, I will introduce you Ichiban Boshi at Great World City :



For drinks I take :


Coke float again
Main dish :


Having some headaches deciding.




STOP IT AH

Beef set!


It tasted normal. Hence, the sashimi, salmon is BADLY cut, uneven pieces, thick and thin also have.

Next is those lousy ones.

Top lousy japanese restaurant :

Japanese spagetti restaurant at Great World City, highest level, near to GV.


Meat Spagetti or whatever it is lol, it's tastes normal.

Seafood spagetti

Taste lousy. The seafood in there is quite unfresh.

2nd NORMAL restaurant :

Is the (name) at Great World City

Ramen, Taste okay lah







Taste normal too


I'm a food fetish.

Correct grammer?






haha

Ja ne.


Shortiegoddess @ 10:59:00 AM | your comment link