<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dear Friends,

You know why am I reprimanding the "Missy" girl in such an early morning? LOL, you know right, she is damn boliao and very free. She looks at MY blog and taged "your english sucks" to me. Lol, you go see my tag board which is placed on the left.

Although it's just a comment but, :

Coming into my blog it's like stepping into MY HOUSE. Respect me.

for your (Missy) info, tag board is meant for my friends to talk to me.

I'm not writing a composition or an essay what, why must I be so precise for my english posts? To me, blogging is just like sms-ing and writing your dairy entry, free and easy. Why must I have so much hassle in it? If is that case, I wouldn't be interested in having a blog.

Aiyoyo.

BTW, I LOVE to speak in SINGISH anyway. LAH LAH LOH LOH LEH LEH.

okay okay, I shan't write any further about it anymore. :) Let's throw that boliao girl aside.

Let's hope she have more guts to leave her [webbie] down~

Then we go and see okay? XD haha


Shortiegoddess @ 12:05:00 PM | your comment link