<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

These few days I've have been craving for that Kang kong cai lah, but the "zi char" in the coffe shop just opposite my block's kang kong has been out of stock for like 2 days. I miss you so much, Mr Kang Kong Cai. So have to order another vege instead to be fry with sambal chilli.

Yesterday was

Fan shu ye.

which is quite sucks.

The day before yesterday was

Si ji dou miao

I thought it was really that dou miao, (thin, crispy) which is also my favourite but it turned out to be, those thick ones, dark green with taste like the f%&*ing long bean smell.

The chef : "hao chi ma? hao chi ma?" (referring to Si ji dou miao)

Me : "Wah, Hen hao chi~"

I don't mean to lie lah huh, just that I think I only have a answer to that question to him. :D

ANYWAY,

In Malaysia, the "Zi Char" is damn nice and cheap lah! Trust me, If you want cheap and "bagus" "Zi Char" right? Just go there, you will not regret. The more kampong the place is, the lower the price!

I went to a villiage call ahh, ermm, sorry I don't remember but it's near to Potian I think , the "Zi char" in the Kopi tiam there, for that Kang Kong with sambal chilli is only RM 4 dollars, If change to Singapore is about 1 dollar to 1.50. As for that time around the month of May is that rate, but maybe now is even lower. (bacause Malaysia Currency is dropping right now if I am not wrong).

I still have one of the food photo, but the eating place is at City Square, the shopping mall in Malaysia, JB, the prices are cheaper than Singapore but still expensive then the kampongs in Malaysia :



Left : Seafood Soup, Right : Majesty Kang Kong

The kang kong is nice! Though it looks quite normal in that picture. But the soup is TOO salty and what's that "yu bing" floating around in it?! Why put sliced fish cake, like not very link to your "Seafood soup" title right? Although fish cake is still fish, but don't put lah.

I will update more picture for food in Malaysia, provided if I can find the pictures. :)


Days are black and whites without Kang kong by my side

Ja ne


Shortiegoddess @ 11:40:00 AM | your comment link