Me : Don't know lah.
Cui Ru: Wa lao you ah ma .
Me : Anyway why?
Cui Ru : Few days ago he was pronounced dead.
Me: ?!
but one thing is, I didn't have any idea who he was. I don't remember. Because I know him while i was 10 or 11 years old. It's has already been past 7 or 8 years, I don't have a brain with good memory.
The guy is oly like 18 yrs old this year, which is same as me. But, he has passed away at such a young age. I'M HSCOK! SHOCK. Very very. I heard that he was taking some drugs while swimming in the sea.. after that, drowned.
Cui Ru : 三四天前他还在我的店外面kao bei kao bu, but 现在走liao
Me : ..
I think Sentosa's sea is not very 'clean' too lah. Not very clean and also not very 'clean'.
Life is so short loh.
So we must treasure it and make it the best and live to the fullest.
After that I hooked up with Kimberly and ShiZheng at the fish and co. restuarant :
Left: Kimberly Right: Shi zheng
I just wanna take picture of food but she insisted me to take it with her.
ShiZheng act shy
Food were quite delicious, and all were in big proportion. It has been quite awhile since we last met. I was told that I became much fatter compared to last time~ And it looks much better than before.
Kim : 你以前瘦瘦干干的很难看咯~
Me: huh?! then 你没有跟我讲?!
Anyway, Please support Kimberly for her singing competiton on the October!

Ja ne