Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Yoh, I'm back once again from overseas, Cameron highland, <- I know how to spell already. The air there were VERY FRESH and very relax. Though there is not much entertainment, but, it's a place of relaxation.
In Cameron, I have try to let go of my worries. Indeed, I let go some of it.
I thought of ways to relieve my stress. Not suicide of course, I am not so dumb to die for my 'suay-ness'. I thought of, CHANGING IMAGE!! XD Like taking off the old shell away, the image I want on my mind is gonna shock everyone.
OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA WEAR SOMETHING BLACK AND RUGGARD WITH LACE ALL OVER AND BLCK THICK BOOTS HOLDING A TEDDY BEAR ON MY HAND, STANDING RIGHT AT THE CORNER LOOKING DOWN WITH MY EYES THICKED WITH BLACK EYE SHADOW AND LINERS. NO, NO, NO, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not going to freak my mum out and myself when looking into a mirror, lol.
If you need ; Fresh air, good skin, fresh fruits/vege/strawberry, go to cameron highland. :)
The pictures that I'm owing this blog a decade would be up soon as I have got my memory card reader already.
WOOO HOOO~ Pictures of Thailand trip AND Cameron highland. There is hundreds of them.
Ja ne.
Shortiegoddess @ 12:21:00 PM | your comment link