<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Though it's just like 3, 4 days, but it seems quite long to me since I last blogged.

25/06/08, Wednesday

"Teochew Buey" at Redhill

My favourites.

Ever since when I'm 4 yrs old or even earlier, it's operating already. till now. It taste delicious, but food is abit cold. But to me, still as nice. X)
28/06/08, Saturday

ComfortDelgro Learning Centre

Have to go all the way down to CDC today.

Just to top up money in my account. I know internet is avaliable in doing so, but my bank account can't be logged in due to some what javascirpt or don't know what error..

CDC only avaliable in NETS service.

So have to go 2 stops back from CDC Just to top up my NETS~ ahh, troublesome..

After that, I cross the bridge outside CDC and take bus 51
Went down to Geylang, in search of good foods again, I heard from people that Geylang has loads of good food so, I went to take a look.

Basically, Geylang's Lorong is hard to figure out at first. One side is even numbers, the other is odd numbers.

Hot sunny weather, but still very hardworking to find something nice to satisfy my cravings~ Wahauhauhs. :



after walking for some time, finally settling down at :


And ordered from :


Here I go :



After mixing it with the sauce below

Service is quite good, the boss is very friendly, but food wise. Not tasty.



Some normal wanton mee in the same coffee shop

Service normal,

Fried wanton not nice.

But char siew tastes sweet

what's that face while eating

Dinner-ing once again at Nirai Kanai

TA DA!

'Chu qian yi ding' noodle with some vege



Burp~



Ja ne


Shortiegoddess @ 10:55:00 AM | your comment link