
Friday, July 18, 2008
LALALA, going off to "Camera" highland today.
Not to sure how do I go about spelling it, LOL. My blog skin has changed. Probably just for this time being. I want a plain background to keep my mind at peace for the moment.
I'm going off to Malaysia and not to think anything much for 3 days.
This few days I've been having a super bad lucks. Shit man. LOL, I really wanna fark this year off and quickly proceed to another year. Chinese believe that people who are born in the year of horse will have very bad luck in the year of mouse. Which is this year. "Chiong dio"
Anyway, I have to highlight this again,
This is quite of a online dairy of mine, and I behave here just like when I am in times where I'm alone. The thoughts in my mind, things I speak to myself and to my closest friends. But I know there will be some extra being who COME TO MY BLOG AND KPO KPO abit here and there, so I will TRY TO comply to the law, as I've already said previously.
People do funny things when they're at home, things that you would not even expected they will be doing it. Not like the usual self you have seen outside. They dig nose at home, fart at home, or masturbate at home, you don't expect them to show you all this right infront of you, uh huh?
Now i'm at a personal time, I say what's in my mind.
You need not expect me to be like what you think I always been. :) I'm talking to myself, you need not put a limit to how should I behave.