
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Before I start, I have things to clarify.
Okay, when you're looking at this blog, no matter you know me or don't know me, please just treat me as a blogger in here. Not your student, not your friend, not your worker. A blogger will do. Thank you for your kind understanding. (though I don't know if you really understand, haha! kiddin)
So now, treat me as a blogger, please.
I'm just someone who writes what happens in my day, my views and happenings and post it here. You simply DO NOT need to make any response to it, about it, with it, what is in the blog, just leave it there. Thus, I will TRY TO comply with the 'blogging laws' and to not offend any of the other parties. If I want to, I will make sure I make it anonymous and make sure nobody is able to identified any party i'm reffering to. On bo? :)
Remember, i'm just a blogger now.
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further clarification.
Now I'm gonna start the thing I wanna say,
Firstly,
To someone it may concern,
I know you are VERY CONCERN with the food you have consumed but I have to tell you this :
NO KITCHEN WOULD BE FREE OF INSECTS.
If your brain is alocate on the inside your head, you should know, ask someone who is a chef. I tell you, even the best restaurant or top restaurant (not pin pointing any of the restaurant, just to let people know the facts) will have pest, this includes; Cockroaches, ants, lizards, mosquitoes and so on that you can find in a rubbish bin) Door has HOLES underneath, just to remind you if you didn't realise and everywhere has RUBBISH BIN, (if you didn't realise too) Insects smells food and go under the DOOR HOLES and up to the RUBBISH BIN. And there goes all the pest. BUT, restaurants do take action and clean the place daily, for it to be pest-free. Nothing is perfect. Including you.
Don't tell me your house has NONE of the pest listed above. Otherwise, I strongly recommand you to think twice before consuming your HOME COOKED FOOD too. So does every single one.
Maybe you're fed with a golden spoon in your mouth since you're born and never went out to society to work in a eating place, that's the reason you don't know every kitchen has it.
Secondly,
What makes you think I'm totally reliable?
What makes you think a young girl don't tell lies?
You don't even know my name. How would you know my character?
Only picture and words is given and you believe it all. I doubt your intelligence is at a normal range.
Lastly,
Don't trust strangers.