<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey yoh, I'm back from Thailand, like, 3 days ago. But I have no chance to upload any pictures yet, as my usb cable is not with me at the moment. It's quite fun in Thailand, but for certain people wise.. Hmm, some or most, (I assume) of them are quite rude to us (of course there will be good souls too) and for some places, if tips are not given, they will just like change completely . How should I put it across, hmm, like they will just 'flip their face like newspaper' lah :


翻脸跟翻报纸一样快


Wait for my updates. :)


Shortiegoddess @ 12:49:00 PM | your comment link