<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Went to watch The Hulk yesterday~





Wow! It was REALLY a NICE movie! Mavel comics movie has always been very creative and they really make good movies.

Before movie, of course need to eat lah.

ZI CHAR! :

KangKong again~



Zi char at Amk centre hawker center (beside Jubilee) Not bad

After finish watching, I hope I can be like the HULK too! Because I have 3 things that I have yet fufilled ... ...

I'm gonna become THE HULK (girl version, long hair with ultra big boobs) and do this.

Number 1 :


Hit my office account manager, Daniel.

"HEY YOU ASSHOLE! WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND SO ASSHOLE?!!!!!!!!"

Then start grabbing all the stocks and throw at him and tear open his mouth and stuff in all the retail stuffs inside that he asked me to pack ALL ALONE IN THE WHOLE OUTLET and I AM GONNA TAKE ALL THE 7-11's MAGAZINE AND STUFF RIGHT UP INTO HIS ASSHOLE THAT HE TOOK FROM ME WITHOUT PERMISSION UNREASONABLY WHEN I ALREADY NOTED THAT IS MINE AND I NEED TO GIVE IT TO CHEEHOOI.

okay now his mouth is filled with all the retail shop stuffs and his backside filled with magazines

"DANIEL, DON'T EVER TAKE MY THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE THE MANAGER OR THE DIRECTOR YOU TOOK MY THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND AS IF YOU HAS NO FAULT AT ALL AND DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISED,YOU ARE ONLY AN ASSHOLE TO ME"

Daniel tries to speak now with his mouth filled : "Ory ! So-or-y..! I - I "

Me : "SHUT UP!!!!!"

then I started to shove in my HULK FIST into his mouth and press all the stuffs down and I push all the magazines right in further more to his asshole!

SOSHIOK!!!

THEN I WILL HANG HIM ON THE TREE IN ORCHARD ROAD FOR PASSER BYS TO LOOK AT MY MASTER PIECE.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Number 2 :

Twist Rykiel's and Melissa 's neck.

Number 3 :

Break in to the prison. and save my dearest.

Then back to my original form :


I'm violent

Ja ne


Shortiegoddess @ 11:48:00 AM | your comment link