<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Sunday, July 06, 2008

To Missy Aka Yawn

WELCOME BACK! You are finally back. I really enjoy every of your visit, you made my day.

As a token of apreciation this post is specially meant for you. I don't think you understand the first one though. Take it with thanks anyway.

I refer to your comment made on 05072008

Imagination are basically things that you can never turn them into reality. At least I just imagined but you did it more than that by putting yours into actions, so, I shall not put you into the class of '2 years old' neither into the class of 'naive' because you're better qualified to be my asshole instead of those little cute angels.

Well, since you're so free to be my regular shitter of my blog, I sincerely want to thank you for your contribution to make my blog a colourful one. By the way, I doubted your maturity level is higher than mine but your shits level are apparently higher.

If you really wants to prove yourself to be a mentally disabled children, you can continue to do so. I will keep my tag board open to you.

I thought about it, and I am really sorry.

How can I expect anything good out of a trash bin?

Thanks for reading every word and sentence I have plant down in my blog. You read it very thoroughly, I know.I shall not reproach you further more for your brain being stucked in your asshole is already one big misfortune for you.

God bless your brain will find it's way back to your head.

Kiss you goodbye
Theadra.


Shortiegoddess @ 11:14:00 PM | your comment link