<body> Headlines. } .text { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-top: 0px pink; border-right: 0px dashed #FFCCFF; padding: 5px; font-size: 10pt; } .text2 { font-family: Century gothic; background: #000000; border-right: 0px solid; border-top: 10px pink; padding: 5px; font-size: 11pt; } .text3 { font-family: NAILED; font-size: 28pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; }

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It has been so long since I have last blogged.

Know why?

Because I'm SO F**KING DAMN SUAY. It's just so abnormally SUAY.

Firstly, I got spammed. Okay that's pretty normal I guess.
Secondly, whatever I write seems to be always gettin into unnessary shits.

The second one is good enough to piss me off. OFF. What can I say?

I'm a suay lang lah! So I just stop using for a period loh. I 'm not too sure who the idiot was, but I'm quite certain it was someone I know and holdin grudges against each other. And the one whom I wanted to twist her neck, probably.

ja mata ne


Shortiegoddess @ 12:13:00 AM | your comment link